HI!!!

Hello There!

How are you, dear reader? Now that I have started this journey, I am really happy and grateful my friend V is helping me and cheering me on. We have decided to read the Bible together. She lives in another city, but we keep in touch almost daily. She is a teacher! That is so cool. She knows many languages. I think her blog about the Bible will be either Swedish or Finnish. I will link her blog here later, I just have to ask her first. :)

The Bible is an important book for me. I believe it is the word of God. I do not know it as well as I would like to. Hence, this project lol. My favorite book in the Bible (so far) is Esther and also Ruth. I have read many of the shorter books in the Old Testament. I have like three Bibles in Swedish, different versions and translations, three Bibles in Finnish, same, different kinds of Bibles. One Swedish and one Finnish Bible also has the apocryphic books too. (I don not know how to spell it, sorreee...) lol I have read the first book of those. It was cool. Then I have like 5 Bibles in English. Two big ones, with the other scriptures, together they have a nickname: The QUAD. lol. Then I have two small QUADS and one mini mini mini Bible, NT and OT separately. They're like so tiny, pocket size lol. My favorites are the big QUAD with the black covers and the small QUAD with burgundy covers. Also, I cannot really choose a favorite lol, it is impossible... I can take pictures and post here later. :)

I collect dolls. Now, why has nobody made a Jesus-doll? For like Christian collectors? And the prophets, all of those people in the Bible? Like a little Barbie-style? That would be so awesome. Mattel, you listening? lol

More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello there!

Hello there (again) :)