Hello there (again) :)

Hi!

I am back!

There is ONE really good thing about this isolation situation we have going on here in Finland! I have a lot of time. A lot of time to READ... I have chosen to choose only the best books. The best of the best, in fact. Which includes, most definitely: The Bible :)

Sometimes I get really excited and read a lot in the Holy Scriptures. Mostly, I have difficulties concentrating. I have mild asperger and mild ADHD. They make me sometimes loose focus. Or it is just hard to concentrate. It is like a slug in your brain. Or a blanket, cotton ball or something...

BUT! I am going to continue trying to read the Bible. I find it the easiest to read and listen at the same time. That way I can focus more easily. I do not have the audio versions in Finnish or Swedish, only English. That is a shame...

Today I am going to plan ahead and think about how many chapters a week/a day I want to read.

More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello there!

HI!!!