First week :)

Hello! :)

Last week I read and listened to Matt. 1-3. I usually listen to the scriptures I am reading, at the same time as I read, so that it "sticks" better. The site I use to listen to the Bible is:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/title-page?lang=eng

There is only the scriptures read in English... :( So, I usually read all my scripture studies in English. The Bible I read is the King James Version. This is one of my two "mini quads" lol. I know, it looks huge, but it's not. I have decided to read this because it's easy to take with you.


So, I'm really slow at reading intimidating books... lol. Let's see how long it takes...

The trouble with this blog is, that it is almost like a "book report" and I am really bad at those... In school and at the University, I never wrote anything any teacher really liked. Or maybe I was too hard on myself. I don't know.

So, I am going to start things slow, and "ease into" the blog, trying to think of how to do this.

I am always scared to write essays etc. Yet I have like 10+ blogs lol. But when it's based on a book, it's more difficult for me :(

Have a nice day! BRB.

Love, Cindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello there!

HI!!!

Hello there (again) :)