Welcome to my journey!

Hi there!

Welcome to my Brand-New Blog! This will be about me and The Bible. Or, more specifically, me reading the Bible from cover to cover. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I read the NT when I was a teenager, I have read bit and pieces and whole books etc. for years, but never completely, from cover to cover. The Old Testament is intimidating. It's huge. I just want to tackle this challenge and learn everything I can.

I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. No, we do not like to be called "mormons" or "LDS" or something else. lol. We use the real name of the Church. And yes, we are Christians. Whatever someone else likes to tell you. We believe in Christ. We try to follow Him to the best of our abilities.

Me and my friend are reading and studying the Bible together this year, or as long as it takes to read it. This week we are starting with Matthew 1-3. I haven't read it yet, I will update my progress later. I love the word of God. I believe in the Bible. I have many translations at home. I might read in a few languages ( English, Swedish and Finnish ) and the English version I am going to use is The King James version. I like it a lot.

Wish me luck! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello there!

HI!!!

Hello there (again) :)